GROM-USB2 car stereo adapter connects your USB 2.0 device such as flash drive, external hard drive or mass storage device to the stock stereo in your car. With GROM-USB2 you can listen to your digital music library and control the playback through your car stereo controls.
Please note that the USB port does NOT support iPod. You will need special iPod cable (order above) for direct ipod connectivity (track/playlist control).Bluetooth: Use your phone in the car hands free (HFP), stream your MP3 music from your phone to the factory stereo via Bluetooth Audio playback (A2DP),
control your MP3 music with the car stereo or steering wheel controls via Bluetooth wireless audio control (AVRCP) with the
GROM Bluetooth Dongle
Android in-car integration: Android Phone play, control and charge. If you have an Android Phone (including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S or S II)
you can integrate it to your car stereo. Play the music, control it via car stereo or steering wheel buttons, and charge while in car - all with the standard MicroUSB to USB cable.
There are no extra cables required. You will plug the MicroUSB cable to the USB port of GROM USB unit directly.Android integration requires AALinQ Android App, available FREE at Google Play StoreFor more information go to AALinQ page
AUX Input: Aux connection (for any additional audio source such as DVD, MP3 player, XM and more) plus 5V charging via AUX-In 3.5mm and 5V USB charging cable
- Connect GROM-USB2 car kit to your car stereo via CD changer or extension port (see manual for details)
- Place GROM-USB2 module in the accessible location or route USB and other cables to the accessible location (glove box, arm rest, etc...)
For Mazda6 2004 please read an article to understand what's involved in making our device work.
- Your USB disk or Android phone becomes a virtual CD changer
- USB stick supports MP3 / WMA / iTunes (AAC) files
- You can browse your music files via car stereo buttons (check Operation Manual)
- The Folders or Playlists are assigned to the car stereo DISC or Folder buttons
- You will get higher than CD quality (18 bits) sound directly to your car stereo
- Provides charge and control for the iPod/iPhone (cable sold separately - check above)
For more information on folders, formats, operation and limits- read FAQ