Warranty and Return Policy
30 DAYS money back guarantee
You may simply return your item within 30 days of purchase, and we will return your money if the item is returned in the original condition. Shipping is not refundable. Please refer to the RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization ) instructions at the end of this page if you need to return the adapter. You must obtain the RMA number before returning your item, without RMA the returns are not accepted and money will not be refunded.
One (1) YEAR MANUFACTURER LIMITED WARRANTY on GROM Audio OEM integration adapter kits.
GROM AUDIO warrants that the GROM Audio OEM integration adapter sets (hereafter "GROM sets") will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from a purchase date. GROM sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace at GROM'S option, any GROM sets that GROM AUDIO shall have determined to be defective.
This warranty covers any supplied or manufactured parts of GROM sets that, upon inspection by GROM Audio authorized personnel, is found to have failed in normal use due to defects in the material or workmanship.
The warranty does not apply to: optional parts/accessories not included in GROM set and ordered either with the set or separately; refurbished sets or sets sold at stock clearance. Warranties for those listed sets/ parts are set separately.
This warranty does not apply to the installation expenses. Attempting to service or modify this unit, operating this unit under conditions other than the recommended will render this warranty void.
Unless otherwise prescribed by law, GROM Audio shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage and or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alteration of presented product.
All parts of GROM sets are guarantied for a period of 1 year as follows:
Within the first 12 months from the date of purchase, subject to the conditions above, Grom Audio will repair or replace the GROM sets at their discretion, if it is defective in the material or workmanship.
All items sold under clearance on GROM Audio website have 30 days money back guarantee and replacement warranty that starts on the delivery date. There is no warranty provided after 30 days period.
RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURES
- All customers should contact GROM Audio support team at http://gromaudio.com/support.html and obtain an RMA number. Without RMA number the returns are not accepted!
- All defective adapters returned to Grom Audio within warranty period must be accompanied by the original invoice (or copy) showing the date of purchase to prove the warranty eligibility.
- Be sure to include your return address and a written description of the problem.
All shipping handling charges are non-refundable. Warranty does not cover normal tear and wear, damages due to negligence, improper installation and operation.
Customer has 15 days to mail the product after the RMA is issued in order to qualify for the replacement or refund. If the item is not mailed within that time frame the refund will not be issued.
GROM AUDIO RETURNS
P.O. Box 619
Belmont CA 94002
For your own protection, you should obtain a proof of delivery receipt.
Additional shipping charge will be required to send out goods for a second time if the order we have sent out has been returned undelivered for the following reasons:
- Customer supplies incorrect information (name, address).
- Goods are refused entry by your country.
- Your post office refuses to accept/deliver.
- Customer was not present to receive goods when delivered.
- Modifying the radio may void any outstanding warranty it may have.
- This product is not affiliated with any of the OEM manufactures.
- There are no warranties expressed or implied by purchase of this product.
- While every care has been taken to provide a quality product, we cannot guarantee the product to function correctly if installation is not done according to the instructions given.
- We're not liable for misuse of this product. Misuse includes improper installation, damage to the board or radio while trying to install, and illegal use of the modified radio.
GROM Audio Disclaimer
Grom Audio strives to provide you with a high-quality product while maintaining competitive pricing. We continuously work to test and develop our product, however, in some cases; our interfaces may not be compatible with your application. Due to the wide range of electronics / firmware found in car stereos, compatibility and/or controls may vary. Should you experience incompatibility issues, you may contact us via our support page. Grom Audio also carries a standard 30 day return policy.
Engine / system noise disclaimer
Engine / system noise may occur in some installations and is not easily predictable. Should noise occur with your system, we will take commercially-reasonable steps to diagnose the source of the noise. Depending on the situation, noise suppressors and filters may need to be installed in order to correct the problem. Due to the nature of electronics, noise may not be correctable in all cases.
Questions or comments
If you have any questions regarding our Policies, please contact us via contact page.